Friday, December 17, 2010

xiahday!!

su birthday cake..~look awesome~

my dolphin angel

happy bestday angel xiah... !!! hope u n yr twin~zuno~ have a nice life... my dolphin.. my su.. my angel.. hak3!!... luv u.. luv u.. luv u... i know chunnie will care about u.. no need to worried.. ~im jealous here~ T__T... even yr bestday has passes for 2 day.. but i really wanne wish u SAENGIL CHUKA HAMNIDA!!! 15~dec~1986... base on korean,japannese,chinese,vietnamese culture newborn start with one year old.. that y junsu cake show that he is 25 years old already.. but for me he just 24... hehe... be a better man!!.. xoxo: chunnie wifey lol XD


#kepada kakakku SITI NURHIDAYAH happy bestday yang ke 25.. semoga sihat selalu dan dimurahkan rezki... amin... ~14 dec 1985~

3 comments:

  1. Hai peminat xiah :) hehe
    jom join contest and share tips belajar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.. belajar.. erm.. wat soklan past2 sem byk2.. then dengar lagu dbsk... lol XDDD

    ReplyDelete