Saturday, March 12, 2011

u and me

micky park yoochun

how can i possibly love someone 
 that even not know that im exist
desire him for my own
admirer him
people call me crazy
people call me "d girl that full of daydreaming"
but i dont care
i just dont care
and
i know that
u are not d one for me
n i m not d one for u
cz we are different
it sound cruel
but u know what???
im wish that i get married 1st before u
hehe.. cz i think that i cannot hold back my tear if u got married before me..
miracle..
believe it??
im not.. huhu... cz life is real...
not drama or fiction that people create for happy ending...
shame???
im not..
i confess to u.. with proud.. hehehe..
cz im not d only one who love u.. im sure that im rite!!
honestly
i will hate yr future wife..
dont hate me.. cz she stole u from me.. >.<
but i will not ruin yr wedding...
beside.. who i am to do that..haha
yoochun...
i love u *blush*
im just want u know bout it..
no need to return it..
cz u r not d one for me.. 99.99% sure..
in d end
im only your fan.. nothing more
i have no opportunity to approach u
become close to u
or do i???

#waiting for my other half come and make me forget about the man name YOOCHUN..






5 comments:

  1. seriously, i love ur post here..
    huhu..i understand ur feelings,chingu~
    only the difference is i wanna change the name to a guy called Kim Jaejoong..T__T

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... bile hati ngah meroyan mmg akan keluar la post2 yang mcm ni.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. takpe~ sy memahami..hahaha~
    kite same je~ tetibe emotional pasal someone yg x tahu pasal kite pun..kekekeke~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hanye cassie yang paham cassie... weee >.< sebab kite gilekan bende yng same!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..btol~ btol~ tu yg syok tu kalo bercerite..

    ReplyDelete